- The System 3 Modular Media Filters handle 2-3 times more dirt than other filters to deliver maintenance-free performance for up to a full season.
- Featuring perfectly balanced flow and an integral manifold design, these filters are engineered to deliver the ultimate in labor savings.
- System 3 Modular Media Filters are ideal for inground pools, inground hot tubs and water features.
- Water flows very efficiently through System:3 Modular Media Filters filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse cartridges rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
- Filter has a 300 square foot effective filtration area and 2 inch ports
- Designed for use with inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- Posi-Lok clamps provide safe, easy access to tank internals
- The patented, innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System 3 Modular Media is still the standard of the industry
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- The shallow pleat design allows you to simply hose off the elements in a matter of minutes, making servicing a snap
- Side plug available for plumbing to waste, while the bottom plug will drain entire filter
- Filter measures 26.5 inches long x 47 inches tall x 27 inches wide
Includes a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40 °C).