Detailed Product Description
W3SP3202VSP, previously SP3202VSP.
Variable-speed pool pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. TriStar® VS variable speed pump is specifically designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate horsepower installed today, providing incredible energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment compared to other oversized models.
Offering up to 90% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally enclosed, permanent magnet motor, TriStar VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money. According to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party test data, Hayward’s TriStar® VS variable-speed pumps are the most energy-efficient pumps on the market. These pool pumps can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for themselves faster than larger, more expensive models.
Upgrade to the TriStar VS and save energy and money!
Hayward TriStar Variable Speed Energy Efficient Inground Pump
Up to 2 HP
2 / 2.5 Inch
Basket Size (Inches):
9.5 Length X 6 Width X 6 Diameter
TriStar VS Features:
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Can pay for itself faster than larger and more expensive variable-speed models
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- 2" x 2.5" union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with other control systems (via relay control)
- 230V Operation