The AquaNaut 400 automatic suction pool cleaner is designed with unique patented cleaner technology to deliver a thorough and reliable clean for pools of all shapes, surfaces, and debris types. With the AquaNaut cleaning your pool, you can sit back and relax and save your energy for swimming! AquaNaut features patented self-adjusting variable vanes known as V-Flex™ technology. Because the variable vanes automatically adjust to allow most size debris to pass through the cleaner, V-Flex technology delivers maximum power and provides the peace of mind of clog-free cleaning. The 400 model is designed for pools up to 20'X40' with deep ends and includes 40 ft. of hose.
- Handles debris without clogging
- V-Flex™ technology eliminates clogs and maximizes power.
- Expertly navigates any surface
- Patented robust tire treads provide superior obstacle maneuverability.
- Patented adjustable roller skirt maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces.
- End-to-End cleaning
- Multiple pre-programmed steering sequences ensure complete pool coverage.
- Three easily interchangeable throats improve debris passage and suction performance (ideal for use with variable-speed pumps).
- Please note that suction-side type cleaners are not powered, so the cleaner will only have as much suction as what you currently experience with your pool. It is driven by your existing pool pump. The AquaNaut 400 cleaner requires that your existing pool pump be at least 1/2 HP (35 GPM) and is for inground swimming pools up to 20'X40'.